If you find that AutoPay is not working for you, you can disable AutoPay very easily.
Once AutoPay is disabled, you will need to resume paying your invoice manually every month.
- Once signed into your Client Portal, navigate to your Financial Center
- Click on the green button that says Manage Payment Sources, located above your list of current and past invoices
- Click on the radio button next to Auto Pay Disabled
- Click the Submit button
- After clicking Submit, the page will automatically refresh.
- To verify that AutoPay is disabled, click on the Manage Payment Sources button again
- You will see that the radio button next to Auto Pay Disabled is selected.
After you have disabled AutoPay your payment methods will still be saved, for easy payment making.